Now TODAY is one of those days that getting early is definately okay in my book. Record or near record temps expected...HINT, lol. The higher elevations won't be AS hot of course (just lower 90s [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] ), but many other areas are expected to be in the mid and upper 90s with heat indicies 98-103. That's getting up there now for this area. When your getting to record highs, that should tell you something haha. The hottest ever at the Tri-cities airport is what? 102? So... And I don't think they've even hit 100 but just a few times. I seen one forecast for my area saying 98.... We're in quite a heat wave. It doesn't help matters when your in an extreme drought scenario too, with little soil moisture. Hopefully the cool down expected for around Labor Day will hold this time. I can fully understand today lol.



Bookmarks